Saturday, April 18, 2009

Prom Tag

I was tagged by Tanielle over at Polka Dotted Daisy to post an old Prom picture of mine. Don't start laughing yet, ladies, because I am going to be tagging 5 of you when I'm done!




THE RULES

#1. Leave me a comment guessing which Year this photo was taken. I will post the correct year in a few days after a few guesses come in...how fun!

#2. If I TAG you...DIG up your old Prom picture...post it and lets guess the date too...(if you really are that self-conscience and don't want us to know the date...maybe we can guess the decade?)
~If you are married to your Prom date let us know!
~If you are not...try to post a Prom picture of your Prom & a second picture of your husbands prom too...let us know where each of your Dates are now...and their relationship status!! (and of course YOU are way cuter than his Prom date!)

#3. I am gonna TAG some people...and then those taggers need to keep it going by tagging 5 other people! Ready? Here goes....

Actually, I dug and dug but could not for the life of me find the actual "Prom Photo" we took at the dance. So you'll have to settle for some (VERY BAD) shots we took at my house before we left for dinner. Mom has the uncanny ability to chop the heads off of just about every photo she takes, and these were not exception. So I apologize in advance for the bad pics, but they were all I had!


I didn't marry my prom date, though at the time I thought I would. Like Tanielle, my boyfriend went on an LDS mission and I was married before he came back. But I have some really fun memories that I'm still thankful for! We keep in touch a couple times a year and I hear he is doing well!


And, my husband's prom picture? Yeah. He's much older than me and I don't think Prom was actually invented yet! :) In truth, I asked him and he said he didn't go to Prom. He was hoping to take me but at the time I was still in preschool. (love you, honey!)


So there you have it. Now...I tag


1. Tori O.

2. Shalene G.
3. Rachel @ The Kooky Queen

4. Sally @ Sally's World

5. Gina Gae @ A Handful of Life

7 comments:

Sally's World said...

oh no, we don't have proms in the UK...I'm not going to even pretend I'm sorry, I remember what my hair looked like when I was leaving school!!!!

I cant ry to find an incriminating photo somewhere, I bet i have a few!!!!LOL

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! This is going to be so funny!!!!! Thanks for the tag!!! I loooooooove your pictures and puffed sleeves...weren't we glorious in the...90's? I'm betting yours was in, 1993?? Can't wait to see if I'm right!

Gina said...

As much as i WANT to play, The only prom I went to wasn't mine. The old boyfriend's mom has the pictures- or maybe not.

Lisa W said...

Cute pictures. I am going to guess 1997.

Tanielle said...

So cute!!! Love the sleeves!! I still love puffy sleeves!! Thanks for playing along! Love it, kind of fun huh?!

Rachel said...

Ok, the year is...1996! Do I get a prize???? You haven't change a bit!

Shalene said...

Hey Trish sorry I dont have a scanner so I am unable to get a picture of my prom but i hope you will not be mad.... I will write about the big question though... :) and no i was not asked in a special way. in a small town it was just the regular ask if you want to go with me.... i know not cool at all....