So it's Friend Makin' Monday again (oh how I love prompted posts!). Today it's hosted by ae filkins so follow the link to her blog and join in the fun! Today the prompt is to post about your five favorite childhood toys. I can remember Barbie, Cabbage Patch Kids and more Barbies so I'm trying to stretch my imagination memory and come up with something more creative!
Pogo Balls! Those were the happenin' thing!

Remember Simon? How fun was that game?!

And who could forget Raggedy Ann and Andy? Those are classics!

Baby Skates

Later on...the chinese jump rope!
So what are some of YOUR favorite childhood toys?
15 comments:
Hey...you did come up with some creative toys! I loved Raggedy Ann and Andy. Chinese Jumprope...forgot about that one!
Fun memories!!
Take care!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!
I loved my Raggedy Ann doll...and my Ann and Andy book :)
I loved Chinese jumprope. I'd forgotten about those.
My kids love the Chinese Jumprope. They love seeing how high they can jump without knocking it down. I don't think that is the way it was meant to be used but they have a great time.
I remember being totally entranced by Baby Skates!! Always wanted one.....
Creative list!!
Have a super week!
~Becca
I loved Simon! I tried to teach my kids chinese jumprope. They didn't really get it.
Kids these days!
Cool list. We had one of those Simon games. It was so fun!
Hey I had a pogo ball, it was sooo cool! My kids would love that now! And Chinese jump rope, Xazmin and I decided we'd get together in her front yard and show the neighbors how it's done!:)
I actually got baby skates, but she didn't work, so we had to take her back. I can't remember what I picked instead though!
Have a great night!
I'm pretty sure I can't even count the number of times I wiped out on a Pogo Ball! Great times were had by all!
See you next FMM!
Lins @ goodbyemartha.blogspot.com
Pogo Balls and Simon made it to my list too! We had great toys in the 80's! My mom did my nursery in Raggedy Ann & Andy. So, when I had Isaiah, I did his nursery in Raggedy Ann & Andy (on the masculine side of course...more Andy then Ann.☺) Great list!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Barbies was probably the first on my list...after that i would have to say having so many brothers and sisters we just made up games...it was a lot of fun...black hole....many mazes in the bedroom often involving water...(later we had to replace the floor in our room because of mold) oops...we would play cops and robbers on our bikes and there is always the imagintion of being trolls, horses, witches, and dinasoars.....oh the life of a kid....
Nathan had a Teddy Ruxpin he still remembers.(He was more privileged than me... and I can never spell privilege right...) I remember the Skip-it was so fun too (which I also never owned.) What was the name of that game where if you didn't do what it said, you put a ZIT sticker on your face????
I'm drawing a blank. Probably cuz it's WAY past my bedtime. I didn't own that game either, but the neighbors had all the cool stuff. Oh, one more toy I remember... Popples!
Thanks for stopping by...what a great blog!
My favorites were~Pogo stick and my Big Wheel.
Ahhhh SIMON!!! I forgot about that! And looooved the Pogo ball! Too funny!
Stopping by from SITS! xoxo
Pogo balls...TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I loved mine!
Post a Comment