Mel has been practicing for a solo she's going to be singing in the Children's Sacrament Meeting Presentation in October. She got a practice run on Saturday singing the same song at her cousin's baptism with her other cousins. She's growing up so fast! Among other things, Mel loves horses, drawing, coloring, playing Wii with her sisters, and swinging (I don't think she'll ever outgrow that.) Notice the headband is OVER her ears? Melody has had this 'thing' about her ears 'getting angry' when they are cold or if wind or water gets inside them. I've taken her to a doctor three times and he insists there is noting wrong with her ears. Nevertheless, she insists on wearing a headband at all times...I hope we can find one to match her prom dress when she's a teenager!
Free Access :: Gotti 2018 Online Stream Free
6 years ago
4 comments:
These pics turned out way good! She reminds me a lot of you when you were younger! She's a sweetheart! Love ya Mel!
Well gosh, if you were just like Melody when you were younger, then I think we are all in for a treat. I can't WAIT for her to sing her song in sacrament. She is going to do GREAT. She needs to come over just by herself sometime soon. I found out the program is on the... 19th. That's what Ardie Poo said.
she is so cute! I like her headbands, they make all kinds so im sure you will find one just perfect for her prom dress! :) and they never seem to go out of style so that is good!
is that a picture of you as a child? She looks just like you. So beautiful!! Good luck on the solo!!
Post a Comment