This post is a little belated, but we had a small family party for Hali when she turned 9 earlier this month. She insisted on me making the "million-calorie cake" recipe we saw on the internet. It was a lot of work....but oh, honey! It was so good! Hali is our quiet, peamaker, fun-loving, helpful child. Everybody should have one!

Free Access :: Gotti 2018 Online Stream Free
6 years ago
5 comments:
Gotta Love this girl, She is the best!
I remember when Hali was just a baby. Wasn't that just yesterday? Man, how time flies! She is growing up too fast. She is such an awesome girl! I love her soooo much!
Hali is a peamaker? How cute.
Um, I thought that cake was supposed to be Low-cal??
I do love Hali dearly. She is so unique and just a darling.
boy that cake sure looks tastey! she is getting so big! I didnt realize she is close to the same age as makaela!
Happy Birthday Hali! That is so great. I want that receipe!! Your kids are soooooo cute!!
Post a Comment