Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Temple Trip





Hali, Melody, Roman, Leah, Teagan and I took Gramma Hammond down to the Albuquerque temple so Gramma could seal her dad to his parents. We were so happy to be a part of the experience. The kids loved walking around the temple grounds while we waited for Gramma. They sang, "I Love to See the Temple" (except for Hali who would rather get a shot in her arm than sing). Afterwards Gramma treated us to "Chucky Cheese" where the kids had a ball!

2 comments:

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Yippee I'm the first one to leave a comment...hehe:) So glad to see you are bloggin now...its addicting to know you can peek into the lives of your loved ones...for reals...it is! Here's our blogsite:
www.shermysfamily.blogspot.com

I'll be waiting to hear those bells on come time for Sacrament Mtg...hehe! Love ya

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

I've got plenty of room in my suitcase...jump on in and come with us! We are excited just to get away for a bit...just need a little r&r ya know. We'll bring ya back something Disney'ish!

I had a TON literally of 3-6 months but right when I was closing down shop someone came and bought EVERYTHING, no joke. i will have some 12 month clothes for ya, bryn is just about out of them so hold on tight and they are YOURS!!

Anywho...we'll see ya tomorrow bright and early lookin all perdy and such! Love ya!