Thursday, December 23, 2010

Monsters in My House!




We had a birthday boy at our house last week. I cannot believe how much my little man has grown up. Once a chubby, hyper, mischevious toddler he has matured into a tall, intelligent, sensitive young man. I'm so glad I chose to homeschool him this year. I appreciate having the opportunity to watch his progress as he flies through his work and is becoming such a competent reader and a lover of learning.




For his birthday all the cousins were invited over for a Monster Bash. The Aunties and I helped the kids with a couple of crafts (monster pillows and magnets) and the kids ran around the house being, well...
...little monsters!



4 comments:

Gina said...

Way cute.
Happy birthday, Roman.

Tori Orgill said...

what a great idea and what cute pillows!! and what a WAY handsome little (sorry...BIG) man!!

Shalene said...

That is Awesome!!! Such good ideas!! We love you guys and Happy belated Birthday to Roman!!!

Rachel said...

That is such an awesome party!!! What a cool theme!