We meandered out of town last weekend to attend the temple and take the kids to the Aquarium. It was so nice to spend some happy time together. Unfortunately we don't have a working camera right now (one is broke, one has a dead battery and a missing charger) so I don't have pictures to share but take my word for it: We had a great time!
On the way home we stopped at a gas station because Teagan had to go potty. (Yay for potty-trained two-year-olds!) Naturally, since Teagan had to go, so did Leah. And Melody. And Roman. Not Hali, though. She will get a bladder infection before she dares to use a public restroom. But I digress.
I usher all the kids into the gas station and assign Hali to stand watch outside the men's restroom and command Roman to scream if any odd behavior goes on while he's in there. Yes, I am a paranoid mother.
The three girls and I shuffle into the restroom. Teagan does her business and then I get busy de-germing hands and quickly scoot the kids outside back towards the car, wondering why everyone is giving me strange looks. I am assuming it's because I am herding a flock of children through the gas station and I've been asked a million times if I've been asked once, always with the same answer:
"YES! They are ALL mine!"
Anyways, I am getting a little perturbed at Teagan because she is moving so slowly but we finally approach the car and I am puzzled at the scowl on Jimmy's face when he sees us approach. It is strangely similar to the customers' in the store and I am tempted to remind him that they are ALL his as well when he pops out of the van, pointing quite disturbedly and half-whispering, half-growling that,
"Teagan's undies are down around her ankles!"
Oh. So THAT'S why she was walking so slowly and THAT'S why all those people were giving me those 'looks'.
Huh. Oh, well. I'm from the Funny Farm. What do you expect?
2 comments:
HAHAHAHHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO funny!!! Ohhhhhhhh man, you're a crack up! I looooooooove this!
OMGosh...i laughed so hard i think i peed a little!! that is so funny! i love you!
Post a Comment