July 17, 2006
I wish your hair would grow as fast as you do, Leah! You are such a little character, always saying or doing something cute. Recently you overheard me telling Hali about the eggs females have in their body that will someday make a baby. Well, a few days later you awoke from your nap with a tummy ache. You came directly to me while rubbing it and said, "I think my baby is trying to crack out of my egg!'" It was so funny.
THAT is why I keep journals for my kids and why the idea of blogging is so appealing to me. Who would want to forget that?
Free Access :: Gotti 2018 Online Stream Free
6 years ago
3 comments:
That is too cute. Kids can be so much fun!
That is great that you document the special things in their lives. I still laugh when my daughter told her grandma that I pumped gas for a living.
Oh this is wonderful, wonderful! LOL I've recently been going through a ton of old letters that my hubby and I wrote to each other during our dating years. And I'm slowly going through old emails I wrote about our children to family and friends...compiling and such. It's so special to remember it all. And it's another reason why I blog, too!
Post a Comment