Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mama Nut's Favorite Five

Remember my earlier post about Gratitude Journals? You know, the idea of writing down a few things you are thankful for each day? I started a new blog with that idea and it's called "Mama Nut's Favorite Five". Click on the link and it will take you there if you are interested in seeing what we have been up to. The idea is to keep my insanity at bay by finding five favorite things that happen every day. And with five more weeks left until school starts again, I will need all the help I can get!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That is such a great idea! I'm sure it will definitely inspire more optimism and positive thinking! :)

Gayle said...

That is great that you are looking for five things everyday. It is a possitive way of approching the day. You inspire me. :)

Ashley said...

I just found your blog from my friend Rachel's. Your blog is really cute!!!
Come by my blog to enter some fun giveaways! There are a few of them, and not many people have entered yet, so your chances of winning are really good!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

umm...hello i need an invite lol! you know my email, sanks!! love ya!!