Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Have you heard...

...about the fabulous Fishful Thinking initiative that Pepperidge Farms is undertaking to help kids and parents achieve positive thinking and overcome obstacles? It is awesome. It is a website designed to help families encourage communication and optimism and understand feelings...and so much more. It has all kinds of activities for parents and children to enjoy together. I hope you click here and check it out because you are going to love it!

I've just become an *ambassador* for Fishful Thinking and will earn a point for each person who checks it out. But more than that, moms, I'm not kidding you...this site is gold!

6 comments:

Sally's World said...

brilliant, loved it, will spread the word amongst friends.

Michelle C said...

Very cool! I've been seeing the fishful thinking picture on blogs, but didn't realize it was family oriented!

Thanks for coming by my blog :) If you try any recipes, I'd love to hear what you think!

Silly Shermans said...

i feel so blessed to know an ambassador!!lol this is a great site, thanks for telling us about it, can't wait to try some of the activites!!

ParisPink said...

Stopping by from SITS. What a great idea!

Mariel said...

that's a very cute site, i'm glad you found it! thanks!

thanks for coming by my blog! hope to see you again!

Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com

A Psych Mommy said...

That's pretty cool! Thanks for sharing! Viiting you from SITS :)