
I was reading in the Church News an article about President Monson's address to young college-aged adults. I loved this clip:
"Formula W is interesting:
'Work will win
when wishy-washy
wishing won't.'
...The happy life is not ushered in at any age to the sound of drums and trumpets. It grows upon us year by year, little by little, until at last we realize that we have it. It is achieved by a body of work done so well that we can lift our heads with assurance and look the world in the eye." (Churh News week ending January 17, 2009)
2 comments:
it is true!! only hard work will bring benefits worth having!!!
Amen. I love it. If your work consists of (genuinely) trying to bring joy into the lives of those you love, (and those you still need to learn to love,) I know that same joy literally is multiplied for you, too.
Post a Comment