Friday, January 2, 2009

Spa Day!

I've been promising the girls a 'spa day' for several weeks and finally made good on it today. They invited a cousin and friend over so there was five in all. We created four stations...a warm foot jacuzzi followed by a massage by Mom, a hand bath and fingernail painting, cucumbers and a facial mask, then fruit smoothies. The girls had a good time gIgGlInG and feeling pampered. They didn't quite get the hand of the 'relax and be quiet' part, but I loved watching them interact with eachother. My only question when it was all over...When is it Mom's turn?

5 comments:

KTLADY said...

Oh my gosh! How fun!! I'm thinking we need to have ourselves a big girl spa day!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome mommy you are! I better not let Brooke and Katelyn see that they got the short end of the stick when it comes to cool moms....

Mama Nut said...

Oh please, Rachel! Do you know how long it's been since I've actually painted or decorated my kids' rooms? I think they'd totally disagree with you. Besides, I'm only fun once every four or five years. :)

Katie, I think we should have a big girl nap day...what do you say?

Shalene said...

well that sounds like a lot of fun!!! sometime i will get to use my spa day and it will be nice.

Tori Orgill said...

You are so amazing!! What a great mommy...even though you don't feed your kids snacks!! ;)