Here are the rules for the tag:Link the person who tagged you. Mention rules on your blog..Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers. Leave a comment to let them know.
Quirky Things About Trish: (which is ironic because I was just told on the phone by a friend that I had so many little quirky things about myself. Still not sure if that was a compliment or not...)
Quirky item #1: I am completely rigid about a schedule for my kids. (Breakfast at 6:30, snack at 10, no t.v. time after 9 a.m., Lunch at noon followed by mandatory quiet time, snack at 3, dinner at 6, scriptures and prayer promptly at 8.) Just ask my family how nice I am when The Schedule gets out of whack.
Quirky item #2: I will not touch food if I see a hair in it or someone else found a hair in their's, if I know the person who cooked it has animals in their house I will be VERY wary of eating it....I have a quirky hair thing. Funny I married a long-haired hooligan....
Quirky item #3: I cannot function properly if my bed is not made and my dishes are not done. The rest of house can be in shambles but those two things are a must.
Quirky item #4: I've been told I say 'quirky things' but, naturally, everything I say seems perfectly normal to me!
Quirky item #5: I hate to be late. I'd rather not show up at all if I am going to be late. (This is a killer for me on Sundays because Jimmy makes us late or almost late nearly every Sunday. I have had to compromise my own Late Standards due to 5 kids and a procrastinating husband.
Last quirky item: I am a dictionary fanatic. LOVE words, love to look up their meaning, their synonyms, their origins, slang terms of the same word, etc. By the way, looked up "quirky" in the online dictionary and it said, "quirky - Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 : Quirky \Quirk"y\ (kw[~e]rk"[y^]), a. Full of quirks; tricky; as, a quirky lawyer. [1913 Webster]quirky - WordNet (r) 2.1 (2005) : quirky adj 1: informal terms; strikingly unconventional [syn: far- out , kinky, offbeat, quirky, way-out]quirky - Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0 : 56 Moby Thesaurus words for "quirky": abnormal, anomalous, arbitrary, capricious, crank, crankish, cranky, crotchety, deviant, deviative, different, divergent, dotty, eccentric, erratic, exceptional, fanciful, fantasied, fantastic, fey, flaky, freakish, funny, harebrained, humorsome, idiocratic, idiosyncratic, irregular, kinky, kooky, maggoty, moody, motiveless, notional, nutty, odd, oddball, peculiar, petulant, queer, screwball, screwy, singular, strange, temperamental, twisted, unconventional, unnatural, unreasonable, unrestrained, vagarious, vagrant, wacky, wanton, wayward, whimsical.
That's it for me...I tag: Shalene, Sarah, Tonya, Cydney, Rachel, and an Anonymous person who came to this blog from a link off of somebody else's.
Free Access :: Gotti 2018 Online Stream Free
6 years ago
4 comments:
I like your quirks too!
I might say that you are more on the OCD side rather than quirky. I wish and probably so does my family that I had some of your quirks! Just think how efficient I would be.
I love your schedule. No TV after 9:00 wow. Good for you.
Glad you didn't tag ME. Heaven knows I am SO not quirky. Eew, who would want to be quirky? Just kidding. I meant it as a compliment.
Post a Comment